Flatworld Tested 130 Websites of a Fast-growing Montreal-based IT Company Across Different Browsers & OS
The client is one of the well-known and fastest-growing IT company based in Montreal. They work with clients across the globe and help them with innovative solutions in the development of marketing and digital distribution tools for the entertainment and online media industry.
The client was looking for a reliable website testing service provider who could test all their 130 websites, mobile applications, web apps, etc. They wanted their online presence to be flawless and work in the most efficient manner across all browsers and operating systems.
Our team of expert website testers had to face a few challenges while executing the project for the client. Some of the challenges were -
- The client wanted their websites and applications to work flawlessly in different browsers and operating systems as it would cater to a large and diverse audience across the globe
- The websites and applications are usually exposed to a lot of security threats and the client wanted us to ensure that we carry out all the required security testing
After carefully analyzing the various challenges and the requirements of the client, our team of website testers devised the following plan -
- Our team of testers tested all the 130 websites (eBooks and E-music) of the client across all the standard browsers and operating systems. The different types of testing carried out by us include -
- Smoke Testing - This was done to ensure that the website and applications are stable to carry out the further testing
- Functional Testing - The websites were tested for functionality and compatibility with the different browsers, operating systems, and devices in the market
- Exploratory Testing - This was carried out to know the flow of the application and find any of the hidden flaws
- Broken Link Testing - Our team used the Dead link checker tool to find all the broken links across all the websites
- End-to-end Testing - This is carried out to ensure that the data flows through all the web pages until the end
- Compatibility Testing - This was done to ensure that all the websites function correctly under different browsers and operating systems
- Performance Testing - To check for the performance of the websites we used :
- HEADMasterSEO to know the redirection of each of the URLs in all the websites
- UrLitor online tool to check the response time of each of the websites
- Cross browser testing tool to test the performance of the websites on different operating systems and browsers
- We provided the client with reports on a daily and weekly basis ensuring that the task is completed within the stipulated time without compromising on the quality
- We ensured that the test cases given in the client test plan were carried out and the defect reporting was done by categorizing the type of defects
- We tested a total of 130 websites through 280+ scenarios, reported 340+ defects, and across 4 different browsers
The client was extremely happy with our results. They were impressed with our team of website testers not only in terms the quality of testing but also the cost-effectiveness of our services. Based on our results, the client promised to outsource their future projects to us as well.
Outsource Website Testing Services to Flatworld Solutions
Flatworld Solutions has been a pioneer in providing quality testing services and other software services to its global clients. Our team comprises of talented and skilled testers and software developers who understand the complexities involved in software development and know exactly how to detect the flaws and report it. Whether you are looking for an independent testing activity or a comprehensive testing services, we, at Flatworld Solutions can help you.
If you are looking for a reliable, efficient, quick, and cost-effective software testing service provider, then look no further. Get in touch with us today!