Are you at wit's end trying to fix the crashing application you just rolled out? Line-by-line bug hunt can further frustrate your developers and is an inconvenience that can be avoided through functional testing. Untested apps can be unpredictable outside the development environment. If this risk is neglected, you may have to deal with upset users.
At Flatworld Solutions, we overhaul your freshly developed application to the smallest detail to diagnose and fix bugs or errors (if any). We carry out functional testing services with care and precision so that your application can be functionally reliable to attract more users. Fret not if you are time-constrained, we have automated tools to meet your testing goals faster, so you can stay on schedule and avoid risky spending on hiring and training testing teams.
Functional Testing Services Offered by Flatworld Solutions
When you develop a software to efficiently meet critical requirements of users and businesses, it is vital to ensure that all features work in a predictable and safe manner. So, we offer 9 facets of functional testing services which will help you save you expensive hassles. Our functional testing specializations include -
1. Smoke Testing Also known as build testing, is carried out to evaluate the application behavior in the preliminary stage. We test the primary functions of your software to see if they perform as expected. This test will help determine if minute-level tests are warranted.
2. Interface Testing (GUI) To understand how each module in a software communicates with each other we perform interface testing to capture any unseen flaws that are not found at the surface level.
3. System Testing To know whether your application is compliant with the requirement, you will need to test the system as a whole. Our system testing allows us to use the application as users would. We use Selenium to run the test sequence.
4. Unit Testing An application may have individual modules integrated into one, whose combined functionality is responsible for the smooth operation. We perform unit testing of these individual modules using the PHPUnit framework to ensure consistent performance under various testing conditions. Unit testing facilities early detection of bugs and code refactoring.
5. Web Functional Testing If you have a web application, we can test its functionality before it is available to users. As part of web functional testing, we check links, cookies, forms, and other interfaces through which users interact with the web application.
6. Usability Testing How versatile is your application? Is your application easy to use? Answers to these can be found through usability testing. We consider human factors to know if your software is easy to operate, easy to use, easy to understand under specific conditions.
7. Regression Testing Regression testing lets you know if there are variations in performance after altering the software - be it configuration changes or code optimization. We leave no stone unturned to ensure smooth operation even after modification or interfacing with other software.
8. Continuous Integration Testing Testing individual components of the larger system for compliance is possible with system integration testing. By carrying out this test, it is easier to determine how each module performs in an integrated environment. This test reveals the underlying flaw (if any) when the system is operating with varying inputs.
9. User Acceptance Testing (UAT) When a software application runs successfully in a development environment it does not guarantee similar performance in real-world conditions. So, we can help you carry out user acceptance test that will help determine if the software incorporates all requirements under SLA.
Benefits of Choosing Functional Testing Services from FWS
Many of our clients prefer our functional testing services because we have the skill and resources to check if their software is working as expected and ensure a better end-user experience. Here are more reasons why testing could do wonder to end-user experience -
Accurately foresee problems and glitches in functionality before your software reaches the end user
Proactively find and rectify defects in the initial phase to reduce the number of instances involving code alteration
Quickly diagnose malfunctions within software that may strain the quality of software functionality
Quarantine all error-prone sections to cut the time needed to resolve flaws
Functional Testing Process We Follow
Why take a guess at what happens behind the scenes? Have a look at the process behind our functional testing services and how we customize them according to your needs -
01. Collection of Requirement
Our project team will gather key information on the application and analyze what you expect in the software functionality as well as the primary objective
02. Defining Strategy
We strategize the ideal approach and choose the right testing tools to effectively test functionalities of all software modules
03. Delivery Model Testing
We determine a suitable delivery model which matches your primary prerequisites as well as the budget for the test project
04. Identifying Test Metrics
We furnish a detailed test summary which captures data on execution, test completion, and priority wise defect status
05. Handling Test Release
The data collected from tests will help lowering release failure, terminate duplicate activities, and enhance pliability and speed of software delivery
06. Delivery of Project
We hand over complete project history including test cases, test plan, testing strategy, as well as results and reports
Functional Testing Tools We Use
Why Choose Functional Testing Services from Flatworld Solutions?
We are an ISO certified functional testing services provider with 15 years of experience in handling outsourced functional testing services. Our rigorous testing practices ensure predictable operation of your software application at users end. All functional testing projects are handled by iSQI certified agile testers with industry-recognized qualifications. But wait, there is more. Here are other reasons why you should outsource functional testing to us -
Project File Security
Most of our clients want to know how confidential data is handled from our end. We routinely audit our digital repository to prevent security lapses so that your project files remain safe. This proactive measure will avoid vulnerabilities in your project
High Accuracy and Quality Service
Our testing practices meet industry-recognized standards to make your software robust and user-friendly. We test all aspects of your software application without missing the minutest detail
Speedy delivery of the project is one of the top advantages of outsourcing functional testing services to us. You can spend more time improving the service while we test every module of your software in a fleeting time
Friendly Pricing Options
You can save not just time, but also money when you outsource functional testing service to us. We provide no-frills testing service that is cost-effective and budget-friendly
When we undertake your project, we assign a dedicated member to stay in touch with you from the outset. This allows us to address your concerns without frequently revisiting project documentation
We use the latest test automation software with features that do not warrant excessive operator involvement to complete functional testing with precision and as per the agreed schedule
We have a team of 100+ iSQI certified agile testers with over 10 years of experience in software testing. We routinely hone our skills and testing practices to remain consistent with changes in the industry
Our infrastructure is a state-of-the-art facility with all the latest resources required for carrying out testing efficiently. We also have security deterrents to prevent unauthorized people from accessing any part of your project
Secure Exchange of Project Resources
We have established a VPN which is used as a secure channel to exchange and store relevant project files and resources. The access to this channel is tightly controlled by qualified members
Round the Clock Availability
If you want a dedicated support who is available 24/7 regardless of your time zone, your search ends with us. We are open to handle your needs and if you want to communicate with us, get in touch with our experts through email, phone, or even the live chat
Client Success Story
Flatworld Tested 130 Websites of a Montreal-based IT Firm Across Different Browsers & OS
A Montreal-based IT company was looking for a website testing service partner who could test their 130 websites. Our team of expert website testers completed the task within the stipulated time.
Outsource Functional Testing Services to Flatworld Solutions - Leader in Testing Solutions
We have been using Flatworld Solutions' service for the last four months for testing of our SaaS solution. They have been a professional and committed partner who have taken responsibility for the partnership.
Flatworld Solutions is an ISO certified functional testing outsourcing company with 15 years of experience in a plethora of testing services. We are responsible for testing the functionally of software applications from several top software development companies from around the world. We scrub codes using sophisticated testing tools and ensure they comply with the client and industry requirement. Backed by a team of certified testers and well-planned testing plan, we help you deliver high-performance software to end users at a fraction of the cost.
Get in touch with us if you want reliable functional testing services to deliver high-performance software.