Contact Information Data Mining for a Swiss Client
Our client in question is a leading multinational manufacturer of scales, analytical instruments, precision instruments, and weighing equipment for different industry sectors. They are headquartered out of Urdorf, Switzerland and have been in business for more than 25 years. They are currently one of the largest providers of weighing instruments for use in industrial, scientific, food retail, and other relevant sectors.
The client was on the lookout for an experienced data mining partner who could extract the contact information of senior management professionals from the LinkedIn directory. The client chose Flatworld based on the following facts -
- We had prior experience in data mining contacts from different industry sectors, including the ability to source contacts (in millions) from LinkedIn
- We take pride in providing accurate contact details with respect to email id and direct telephone numbers
- We ensure no duplicate contacts are provided to our clients
- Promise on on-time delivery
During the course of the project, we faced certain challenges, including -
- We had to access closed groups in LinkedIn in order to fetch contact information, without breaking any protocol
- While extracting multiple profiles through a single IP, LinkedIn occasionally blocked access. This was a problem since often times, the block was not removed after a period of delay
- We had to manage a large team of resources without significant attrition
In order to ensure the client was satisfied with the project outcome, we deployed an effective solution, consisting of the following -
- We used a proprietary software to search through the LinkedIn database and complete the project on time
- Based upon client input for the given industry, country and keywords, all the related profiles were extracted from LinkedIn and their information was tabulated accordingly
- All spurious records with unwanted job functions, keywords, and duplicate profiles were removed
- With the name and company information obtained from LinkedIn search, a detailed Google search was performed for each individual profile, including for their designations, so as to receive any contact details available in the public domain
- For contacts belonging to closed groups, there was limited information available. As a result, we performed a thorough Google search to receive other possible information
- We used filters and broke down the contacts into smaller numbers ensuring our resources did not have to encounter LinkedIn blockades frequently
Owing to our timely execution, the project was a resounding success. Some of the high-points of the project include -
- We were able to source more than a million contacts from different industry verticals, greater than 95% of the estimated numbers, allowing our client a large access to untapped customers for further business expansion
- The client saw a 50% reduction in costs and is currently one of our largest billing clients
Choose Flatworld Solutions for Data Mining Services
At Flatworld, we know that there are very few skilled data mining service providers who can perform the task as ably as we can. For a lot of people, data mining can take a lot of time, and unless performed by experts, the results can be downright useless.
By Choosing Flatworld Solutions as your partner, you stand to gain from our innate ability to convert a large volume of data into meaningful and valuable information, ensuring you and your business can leap ahead, while others flounder with the data at hand.
Contact us now for cost-effective data mining services.