1. Utilizing Predictive Analytics in eCommerce for B2B Sales
In the coming years, human intervention will be minimal, that means, if you do not adopt automated tools and digitize your web-store, you will be left behind. Predictive analytics can accurately tell which customers to contact, their buying behavior, and which other domains to tread.
According to a report by BusinessWire, 90% of B2B merchants expect e-commerce sales to increase by the end of 2018. Thus, you should also use the predictive analytics tools or collaborate with an expert who can build you one. A few benefits are -
- You can successfully know in advance what your customers are most likely to buy and hence provide prescriptive products and place your content likewise
- You can, to a great extent, determine the highest price a customer will agree to pay
- You can initiate target recommendations, promotions, and plan a better price management strategy
- You can improve your supply chain management, warehouse management, and logistics