IMS Application Support Services
According to Gartner, the average cost of downtime due to unplanned data center is slightly over $7,800 per minute, and the cost of network downtime is close to $5,500. Stats like this suggest that the need for efficient management of your IT infrastructure and critical applications has become very critical. There has been a tremendous increase in the demand for infrastructure management services (IMS) application support in the last 10 years.
In the wake of increasing complexity of IT environments today, it is advisable that IMS support services are outsourced to a company that specializes in it. Companies, in a bid to stay relevant and competitive in an ever-changing IT software development market, are constantly looking for partners to help them manage their IT infrastructure. We, at Flatworld Solutions, have been successfully providing IMS application support services to global companies across various industries.
IMS Application Support & Maintenance Services We Offer
Monitoring communication applications used for call centers, video conferencing, and corporate telephony; managing messaging applications used for enterprise messaging, email, fax, and mobile device management; and deploying new applications form the core of our IMS application maintenance and support services. Our team offers all levels of support (Tier 1 and Tier 2) for legacy applications in your IT infrastructure.
As part of the IMS application support services that we provide we can execute the following for you -
- Conducting feasibility study for application migration
- Support for all your business operations
- Incident management
- Service level management
- Knowledge management
- Patch upgrade and change management
- Deployment of new applications
- Due diligence of applications
- Application management
- Monitoring application performance
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
How Can Businesses Benefit by Outsourcing IMS Application Maintenance Services?
IMS application support and maintenance services have helped several global companies across different industries. Businesses have been able to streamline their operations and maximize value with these services. Following are some of the major paybacks of IMS application support services -
- Leverage time-tested methods from experts to get managed services for your IT infrastructure applications, which results in heightened operational efficiency and reduction in costs
- Get the benefits of advanced infrastructure management software that the service provider uses. You also benefit from their efforts to make sure that your existing infrastructure applications are well integrated with other systems
- Get guidance from expert professionals at every stage of transitioning from legacy systems to a modern IT infrastructure. The service provider will focus on enhancing the resiliency of your IT infrastructure so that it can withstand the changes in business requirements with ease
- Outsourcing ensures reduced cycle time and IT expenditure by offering flexible models that suit your requirements. Besides, there will be regular monitoring of your IT infrastructure in a proactive manner to keep any kind of threats at bay
- Your staff can also be educated on all aspects of your IT infrastructure, various application updates, and can also be trained to derive optimum operational efficiency without causing any disruptions to your business operations
- You can get round the clock support and do not have to wait to get in touch for any IT support that you may need. Service providers will have a Network Operations Center that works around the clock to cater to the requirements of all their clients, across international time zones
- Quick incident reporting through constant and continuous monitoring is another added benefit. Outsourcing partners easily identify incidents as well as potential incident scenarios and address them immediately
Why Should You Outsource IMS Application Support Services to Flatworld Solutions?
Once you outsource IMS application support and maintenance services to us you can swiftly revamp your IT environment on the lines of agility and responsiveness. For more than a decade we have been providing IMS application support and maintenance services by leveraging industry processes such as DevOps, ITIL, and Agile. Our experts have enabled several companies to embark on their respective digital journeys, transitioning successfully from existing legacy systems.
- Customized Pricing Structure - We provide our clients with a customized pricing structure where you will be billed strictly based on your project requirements. This ensures that you will pay exactly for what you leverage, making our services highly affordable
- Skilled & Experienced Team - We have experienced networking and IT support professionals in our team who are capable of identifying problematic areas of an IT infrastructure and related applications, and addressing them on priority. Our team consists of professionals who have a rich experience in the implementation, management, maintenance, and support of IT infrastructure, and related applications
- Quick Project Turnaround - We understand that often businesses work on tight deadlines, so we provide prompt and efficient services on time. As we quickly get started on your project, you can be assured of quick project turnaround
- World-class Infrastructure - We have the required infrastructure in place, which enables us to provide seamless IMS application support services to all our global clients across various industry sectors
Experience Agility with Our IMS Application Support Services
Flatworld Solutions is a leading outsourcing firm offering top-quality software services, including infrastructure management services to global clients. Being in the industry for over 17 years now, we can take care of your IT environment at a minimal cost and make sure your operations do not suffer due to lack of IMS support and maintenance services.
Be it assessing your IT environment before developing the framework of your IT infrastructure or migrating your IT setup from legacy systems to modern servers and monitoring the same, we can help you with everything. We also provide Office 365 setup and migration services, data center services, active directory setup and migration services, etc.
Once you choose us you can be assured of -
- Continuous availability of your business applications
- Proactive prediction of breakdown of your IT applications and taking corrective measures
- Quicker addressal of your IT problems
Restructure your IT environment and experience agility by partnering with us. We have the capability and experience to help you transition from legacy systems to advanced IT infrastructure without a huge capital investment.
Contact us to outsource IMS application support services.