Testing of products is important in any industry but is especially imperative in the software industry. Not only is the competition high, but a product with bugs or errors can cause extensive damage to users. This is why good developers make it a point to check their codes constantly during development; software testing is a crucial part of the entire process. However, testing is usually hurried along and sped up closed to the launch day, and this invariably tends to affect the quality of the product that is eventually delivered.
This problem can be tackled by automating the testing process. Software test automation is performed by leveraging specialized tools to control test execution and comparing actual results with projected results. Repetitive actions, like regression tests, are usually automated; testing tools also help in automating data configuration, installing products, GUI interactions, logging defects, and so on.
Test Automation Services We Provide
At Flatworld Solutions, we work hand-in-hand with our customers to understand their business and then recommend a precise automation strategy. We ensure that our software testing automation services are carefully aligned, and applied at the right stages in the software development life cycle.
Some of the test automation tools we use are -
We have a robust team of software testers who have in-depth domain knowledge and experience at delivering products that excel the test criterion. The team at Flatworld Solutions can help you develop automated testing software which needs to be configured just once and can then be used to run tests on a need basis or as and when scheduled.
Depending on the type of software and specific client requirements, we use either of the following approaches for test automation -
Graphical user interface Testing - This testing framework helps us generate UI events including mouse clicks and keystrokes. The system detects changes that occur in the interface and then assesses if the program's observable behavior is correct.
API driven testing - This testing framework uses a program interface to the application to validate the product's behavior when it is tested. Usually, tests powered by APIs bypass the UI completely. It is also used for testing public interfaces to modules, classes or libraries, and a number of input arguments are used to evaluate the results, to check if they are correct.
We can automate the following types of software tests -
Functional Testing - checks that every function in the software app works according to the specification by feeding inputs and checking the output
Regression Testing - when any part of the software has been modified, it could affect its functioning; regression testing is performed to make sure that the modification has not hampered the existing functionality of the software
Unit Testing - testing the smallest piece of code that can be rationally isolated, and is usually a function, subroutine, method or property
Black Box Testing - the internal structure or design of the element being tested is not known to the tester, and they can be functional or non-functional
Integration Testing - checks how two or more systems work together; usually used when there is software coupling
Keyword Testing - each keyword represents individual testing actions like mouse clicks or opening a window e.g. a keyword-driven test is a series of operations that simulate users to perform certain actions on the application
Data Driven Testing - we load data that is outside your functional tests and use it to encompass automated test cases
Smoke Testing - this is a load testing strategy used to check that both your test and server are functioning correctly
Other Services You Can Benefit From
Test Automation Process We Follow
Flatworld Solutions, a leading test automation service provider, follows a standardized test automation process, which forms the basis for the procedures developed for our clients. Here is a snapshot of our automation process -
We understand that it is essential to have clear goals for software testing automation and that automation can have the opposite effect if it is deployed incorrectly. Outsourcing automation testing also helps customers get a fresh perspective on their developed products.
Key Benefits of Test Automation
Automating the testing process can have numerous benefits like -
- You can save time, effort and money as you can run the automated tests any number of times
- It increases the depth and scope of the test coverage and helps improve quality
- It improves accuracy; regardless of how many times the same tests have to be performed, it provides accurate results
- Automation achieves what manual testing cannot; it can simulate innumerable virtual users interacting with a software application or network
- Shared automated tests are beneficial to developers as it lets them identify problems quickly before they are sent to QA
Why Outsource Test Automation to Flatworld?
- Outsourcing software test automation to Flatworld Solutions is probably one of the smartest ways to reduce redundant and manual testing and accelerate the whole testing process
- Automated software testing at FWS boasts of various benefits, right from faster execution to reduced errors, but the most lucrative of them is the fact that automation helps save a considerable amount of money
- Our automation testing tools have shown their effectiveness during tests that require repeated and continuous testing; each time the source code is modified, it has to be tested on different platforms and in different scenarios, this can be tiring and time-consuming
- Monotonous manual testing numbs the tester's mind and lets a few defects slip through. Automated testing ensures precise execution of repetitive tasks and meticulously records the results, allowing the tester to concentrate on other critical aspects in the testing process
- Our test automation services help clients shorten cycle times and decrease pressure on budgets. Our automation testing services are extremely popular, and much in demand; so, it is imperative that you choose the right company to get the best return on your investments
- Key reasons why most of our clients hire Flatworld for test automation -
Customer Success Stories
FWS Provided Website Testing Services to a Major IT Firm of Montreal
Read how a Montreal-based IT firm approached FWS to test its 130+ websites and our QA team completed the testing tasks within the specified time.
Flatworld Assisted a Scandinavian Start-up Company with Software testing of their SaaS platform
Learn how FWS' team provided competent quality testing services to fully review the SaaS-based Scandinavian customer's mobile dialogue platform.
Outsource Automation Testing Services to Flatworld Solutions
We have been using Flatworld Solutions' service for the last four months for testing of our SaaS solution. They have been a professional and committed partner who have taken responsibility for the partnership.Customer Success Manager,
Computer Consultancy Service Provider, Denmark More Testimonials »
Most organizations have chosen to incorporate automated testing solutions in their processes, but the results haven't been very satisfactory because of the lack of expertise and industry knowledge. This can be frustrating as companies have to continuously show the return on investment to their senior management. By outsourcing test automation to Flatworld Solutions you can be assured that experts are working on a solution that fits your requirements perfectly. If required, we can perform high-quality mobile app testing as well.
As an ISO certified test automation service providing company that has over 10 delivery centers across the world and has been functioning for nearly two decades, we are your ideal software test, automation partners. We have a deep pool of skilled professionals with diverse industry experience who can build and test software to ensure it is flawless and of superior quality. Get in touch with us now to outsource test automation services to Flatworld.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
PARTNER WITH US Read about Partners & Alliances programs at Flatworld Solutions! Read More
- Flatworld Implemented a ServiceNow Solution for a US-based Award Winning Firm
- FWS Provided Swift and Impeccable ServiceNow Implementation Services
- Flatworld Provided Power BI Services to a UK-based Data Analytics Firm
- Developed an e-Learning Platform for a Global IT Organization
- Bilingual OpenCart e-commerce Solution for Canadian Boat Manufacturer
3rd Edition Middle East Banking AI and Analytics Summit Read More