Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Extraction Services to a New York-based Medical Communications Company
Read the case study to know how FWS' data management experts delivered 100% accurate data extraction services within the deadline.
The client is a major marketing and advertising firm based out of New York. They provide strategic marketing services for healthcare organizations.
Client's Requirements and Project Challenges
Since the client is a medical communications company, they regularly publish reviews in American healthcare forums and magazines. They approached Flatworld Solutions with their specific need for data extraction that required data collection from leading healthcare agencies and their competitors.
After our data extraction services, the client would upload the data on their online portal in the form of charts, figures, stats, etc. The data they wanted from us was specific to the medical institutes' name, address, specialties, number of branches, the volume of employees, etc.
As the client came to us via reference, they wanted to evaluate our service quality before collaborating on a permanent basis. They proposed a trial project that would help them decide on whether to outsource the data extraction project or not.
Thus, we appointed an experienced resource who would single-handedly work on the company's data extraction needs. For the pilot project, the client provided 15 records and asked the resource to complete it within a day. Here is a brief snapshot of the process that our data extraction professional followed during the trial period.
- He received the Excel sheet via email
- The datasheet contained several medical agencies' name with locations and links
- The resource browsed each link, extracted the necessary information, including name, parent company, complete address, size of the organization, number of patients, specialties, and other management information
- After extracting the relevant data, he entered those into the Excel sheet
- After proofreading, he sent the completed file to the client
Considering the client's specific demand of zero duplication, the resource had to be extra cautious. A single error would have cost us the project. Also, since the resource had to extract competitors' data, the chance of tagging the competitor was also there.
However, despite great odds, our resource provided 100% accurate data extraction service within the stipulated timeline of one working day. After seeing the quality and consistency of the resource's work, the client decided to outsource their entire project to us. Here is the full-time project overview -
- We assigned a team of two data extraction experts who worked independently on the client's project
- As the project depended on the scale of publication and marketing done by the client, our team had to change their work momentum. Overall, the average requirement was near 600 records per week
- Our team successfully completed each week's target without any delay. Also, the quality and quantity of the extracted data sufficed the client's need
The project's outcome was in accordance with the pace and quality-level that the client expected from us. They praised our team's dedication, experience, and efficiency. They also promised to collaborate only with us for all kinds of data entry, extraction, and mining needs.
Choose Flatworld Solutions to Outsource Data Extraction Services
For the last 19 years, Flatworld Solutions has provided world-class data extraction services to more than 1000 global customers. We also offer a wide range of data entry, data conversion, data processing, and many other data management solutions.
We have a robust team of over 400 data management experts who can provide error-free, cost-effective, and high-quality data extraction services. Get in touch with us for all types of data extraction requirements.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato