Flatworld Solutions Helped a Major Bicycle Accessories Supplier with e-commerce Data Entry Services
Read how FWS provided e-commerce data entry services to a Polish bike accessories vendor.
The customer is a major distributor of bike accessories in the Polish city of Krakow. With their own online e-store, the client offers a wide-ranging set of bike parts from the world's leading brands.
Client's Requirements & Challenges
The client turned to FWS for their unique needs for data mining and e-commerce. They wanted us to form a team of data mining experts who can collect data on bikes, application lists, features, and more from many online vendors and supplier sites, and update them in their customer management panel.
We formed an expert team of data management professionals who had prior experience in a similar domain. However, they encountered some challenges in this process, including -
- Since the client did not want to compromise on accuracy, the team had to understand the lengths and breadths of the bike spare parts, its compatibility, and many other features.
- Many vendors had their own custom information list on the online store. So, our team had to retrieve more data to come to a specific conclusion.
- Moreover, most of the data were in the native Polish language, thus, the team needed to translate before it could be included in the panel.
Initially, the client was not sure about the quality of the service, so he decided to only collaborate for the trial project. To this end, he provided the necessary training for the team.
We formed an exclusive team of two data management resources. When the customer sent their list of bike parts, product IDs, etc., we started the collection of data from various websites and entered it into the customer portal.
Later, after an in-depth discussion with the client on each product, the client agreed to extend the trail into a full-time data mining and e-commerce data entry service.
The customer was very satisfied with the results of the pilot project and made his mind to outsource the complete project. Due to the huge demand, we allocated a dozen full-time data management resources for the project, which took four weeks. During this time, our team collected data on more than 20,000 products and entered them into the customer's e-commerce panel.
The client praised our commitment and quality of the data mining and data entry. It allowed the customer to save significant time, effort, and cost. Overall the client was able to cut the operational cost to a tune of 30%.
Outsource e-Commerce Data Entry Services to Flatworld Solutions
Flatworld Solutions is a leading provider of e-commerce data entry and data mining services, as well as a variety of other data entry services for its global customers. Our team is made up of some of the most experienced, brilliant and knowledgeable data management professionals. We have experience of a decade and a half in the data management domain. We understand the individual needs of each company and provide tailored solutions to meet each business' needs.
If you want to outsource e-Commerce data entry services to us, you will get reliable, accurate, on-time, and cost-effective service from us. Get in touch with us to know more about data management services.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato