Case Study on Loan Repayment Data Entry for US-based Company
Flatworld Solutions helped a us based company clear its loan repayment data entry backlog and migrate their data to Salesforce in just one week
Flatworld Solutions was contacted by a lending agency that offered both comprehensive and fast turnaround solutions for companies and individuals in need of financing.
The client had a large backlog of loan repayment data entry and was looking for a business partner who could assist them with their data entry and data migration requirements. Along with data entry, the client wanted their partner to transfer/migrate the data from their existing database to their Salesforce database.
More than 3 years of data needed to be migrated over to the new Salesforce database, and due to the sensitive nature of financial data, they needed the data to be included in the new database within one week and under strict security.
The client chose Flatworld Solutions (FWS) due to the swift response from our customer engagement team, our extensive experience in data entry and financial services, and our ability to meet their requirements.
The main difficulty lied in the volume of data. Loan repayment details were made on a daily basis for over 3 years. This resulted in a very large volume of data that would need to be entered into the new database. Given the short time frame, entering in that volume of data would require a larger team, and some solutions that would assist with time management.
The Solution Offered
In order to meet the client's needs and complete the project accurately and on time, Flatworld Solutions took the following steps -
- First, the Flatworld Solutions team and the client worked together to better understand the meaning of the data. This helped Flatworld Solutions get a better understanding of the project.
- Next, using Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, the data entry team at Flatworld Solutions converted loan statements in PDF version to Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets. This helped the team filter the records by individual name and update the records more quickly. Once completed, the data was migrated to Salesforce.
- The Quality Assessment (QA) team at Flatworld performed quality checks at every stage of the project to ensure accuracy and quality. The QA team ensured that all project guidelines are adhered to and the project met the client's expected quality benchmark.
Given the importance of the data, accuracy was critical. Flatworld Solutions was able to report an accuracy level of 100%, indicating no errors within the data. This well exceeded client expectations. Further, the data migration was completed within one week, and the client reported a savings compared to in-house data entry of over 50%.
The client was so happy their backlogs were cleared that they recommended Flatworld Solutions to their colleagues, and continued to be a long term client.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato