Remote Keying for a US-based MarCom Firm
Flatworld Solutions was contacted by an agency that offered mapping solutions for marketers. The program was to offer rich data insights that could help big brands improve their ROI and better understand their marketing or fundraising efforts.
The client was looking for a partner to provide data entry services on an ongoing basis, with remote keying needs of up to 800,000 keystrokes a day, 6 days a week, with the goal of reaching 2,000,000 keystrokes per day. They also needed a team that could correct key code errors. After searching the web and learning more about our team, the company elected to use Flatworld Solutions.
When executing the project, Flatworld Solutions came across several challenges and problems that had to be addressed. These included -
- Large Volume of Work - 800,000 to 2,000,000 keystrokes per day required a highly skilled, large team to address such a high volume of work
- Resource Training - Resources had to be trained and monitored for quality, and Flatworld Solutions had to dedicate some of the most experienced resources to work on this project
With quality control of the utmost importance, Flatworld Solutions had to engage the right staff and skillset for this project.
Flatworld Solutions discussed the project with the client at length to ensure accuracy. We then placed 10 highly-trained resources to work on the project. All resources had excellent typing skills, along with the speed necessary to do this kind of high volume work at a short time span.
Flatworld Solutions first completed a trial project, which was successful. We were then given an approval on the remainder of the project. The client was highly satisfied with both our services and costs. They elected to continue to use Flatworld Solutions for more of their data entry work, and remained a long-term client.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato