Leading Web Labeling Company Gets Website Labeling Services from FWS
The client is based in Israel and provides advertisers enhanced control over budgets and brand messages with advanced advertising algorithms. Key services include anomaly detection modules and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) that detect fake bot traffic and meet the challenges of negative brand content.
The client needed to label and categorize websites to help customers identify appropriate placement of digital advertising. The client wanted to tag 45,000 websites with one of three possible labels - OK, Sensitive, and Negative. The website labels then needed to be incorporated into a custom tool used by the client. Based on the assessment of client needs, Flatworld Solutions offered the client an initial free trial involving 500 websites.
Challenges Faced by FWS
The project involved these primary challenges -
- Website labels needed to be based on a complex mix of multiple factors
- Accurate categorization required unbiased assessment of website content
After analyzing the client's requirements and the project challenges, the Flatworld Solutions data management specialists developed this solution -
- The team included a Senior Project Manager and a dedicated data entry specialist
- Prior to the free trial, the client provided three days of training to the data entry operator
- The trial period involved 500 websites that were categorized at a rate of 60 per hour. Assessment of each website was made according to factors such as services, products, images, and topics included on each website
- The client was satisfied with the free trial results and approved completion of the labeling services for remaining websites
- The entire project was completed on time
Final Results - Accurate Labeling, Cost Savings and Timely Delivery
This project illustrates the benefits of working with an outsourcing provider that is willing to provide a free trial before beginning a paid assignment. The Flatworld Solutions (FWS) team regularly suggests an initial free trial of limited scope for clients with a large-scale project - for the case summarized here, categorizing 500 websites in a free trial prior to labeling 45,000 websites.
Choose Flatworld Solutions for Accurate Website Labeling Services
FWS is a global provider of website labeling and a host of other data management services. Our client list includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as individuals and family businesses. Flatworld Solutions is an ISO certified support services provider and ensures that data management processes meet international quality standards. If you have a similar project requirement, then contact us today to discuss your next project. Get a FREE quote within one business day.
- FWS Enabled A US-based Funding Company to Streamline Lead Data on Zoho
- Streamlining Purchase Order Processing for a Leading IT Solutions Provider
- Flatworld Provided Data Extraction for a Management Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Online Data Entry Services to Kansas-based Body Jewelry Client
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Data Research and Extraction Services to an App-based Nightlife Aggregato