Data Management Security
At Flatworld, we ensure that we sign Confidentiality and Non Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) with our customers before the onset of a project. The team members on a data entry project and every employee who interacts with the project either directly or indirectly is required to sign an NDA with us. The strict security policy and a well-defined Data entry process ensures the total security of confidential data.
Flatworld's Enterprise Access System for Employee Login
- Secure Smart Card and Secure Premises Login
- Network and Windows Login, PC 'locking'
- Secure Remote Access, through VPN
- Secure email with digital signatures
- Single sign on to enterprise and desktop applications
- Employees sign Non Disclosure Agreements
Contact us to outsource your data entry services
Flatworld's Secured VPN and Network
- Total secured CISCO VPN Tunnel to Customer, which blocks peers from peeping in
- Secured Cisco® Intelligent switches and Cisco® Network Assistant, which are optimized for LAN
- Cisco® PIX® Firewall, which block all ports for HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP, UDP and ICMP
Flatworld's Work Station Security
- Wide security management
- Administrative auditing, reporting, and monitoring facilities, which secures data at every stage
- Hardware resources are made unavailable on the network
- Workstations secured by Anti-Virus Protection and a Back-Up Drive Manager
Read about our financial and banking security process.
Flatworld's Business Continuity Plan
- Marine Optic Fiber Cable - Trans-Atlantic
- Marine Optic Fiber Cable - Trans-Pacific
- Satellite Communication
- Power Fail over
- Power Generators
Contact us to take your business to new heights!
Read more about outsourcing data entry services to Flatworld.
Find out more about Flatworld's data entry quality processes.