Case Study on 310 Meters Long Image Stitching Project
Flatworld Solutions was approached by a prestigious Norway-based Photography and Designing Company. The client works with various global agencies and businesses in order to create stunning and authentic brand experiences for them.
Being a multi-disciplinary studio which specializes in photography and design, they were faced with an immediate requirement for a time-consuming photo stitching project. Therefore, they were on the lookout for a professional outsourcing partner with an extensive experience in photo editing and photo stitching.
Project Challenges and the Flatworld Solution
Although the requirement was for image stitching, the scale of the project was gargantuan in nature. The client was looking for approximately 310 meters of image stitching, with each separate output to be of 10 meters. As a result, we had to deliver 310 outputs of 10 meters each within a time span of 45-60 days. This was further compounded by the fact that each output file size was around 1.3 GB in size and took a long time to process.
In order to ensure complete client satisfaction, we undertook the following steps -
- We completed a successful image stitching trial for the client, and once we received their approval and the inputs, we proceeded with the project
- We set up a dedicated operations team for the project, with 2 experienced image editors who are currently working full-time on the project
- We ensured that our workstations were equipped with the latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and PTGui Pro
- By optimizing resources and streamlining the stitching process, we have been able to process each output image within 1.5 hours
- We are steadily delivering 10 output images per day, in accordance to our promise of on-time delivery
- Each stitched image output is delivered with the help of a dedicated FTP channel, ensuring that large file sizes can be easily downloaded at the clients' end
The client is extremely satisfied with the way the project is commencing and has praised us for our expedient image stitching process. We are currently on-track to complete the project within the initially discussed timeframe, while ensuring a high-quality output every single time.
Choose Flatworld Solutions for Exceptional Image Stitching Projects
A thorough Image stitching process necessitates meticulous attention to detail, as well as professional image editors with an experience in advanced photo editing and image stitching techniques. At Flatworld Solutions, we have over 20 years of experience in stitching multiple images and delivering them in any desired format, such as JPEG, TIFF, PSD, PNG, RAW, etc. View our Image Editing Gallery to see samples of some of the work we have done over the years.