European Wedding Photographer Gets Video and Photo Editing Services from Flatworld Solutions
Client Profile - European Wedding Photographer
The client is based in Italy and has provided wedding packages for 20 years. Services include drone photography in addition to traditional wedding videography and photography. The client covers diverse wedding locations and creates wedding invitations, albums, posters, digital movies and slideshow presentations.
Client Requirements and Challenges - Edit Wedding Photos and Videos
The client needed to edit a high volume (more than 50 weddings) of wedding images that included drone camera footage. A special requirement involved adding Latin subtitles and communicating with the client in Latin. The client requested an initial free trial from Flatworld Solutions (FWS) before approving the full project.
The project included these challenges -
- Video footage involved multiple cameras plus drone cameras.
- Communicating and subtitling in Latin required a translator.
- Each wedding entailed several thousand images.
- Videos contained unwanted elements such as shaky images.
The Solution by Flatworld Solutions
The Flatworld Solutions photo and video editing team developed this solution -
- The FWS team included an account manager and one image editing specialist for the initial quality test involving 300 photos and an hour of raw video footage. Prior to the trial, the client provided video/photo samples and a detailed checklist of editing requirements.
- After successful completion of the free trial, FWS was awarded a full-time contract for 70 weddings in the first project. This phase involved two video editing specialists and three photo editing specialists.
- The team used editing software that included Final Cut Pro X and Adobe Premier Pro for video editing and Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom for photo editing. Working files were regularly transferred via Dropbox for client review and approval.
- Most weddings included 3,000 images - each wedding involved drone photography, two to six different cameras and one to 10 hours of video footage.
Final Results - Helped Client with 70 Weddings in the Initial Project
This project demonstrates the complex challenges that often occur with editing wedding images - especially when multiple cameras and drone photography are involved. In this case, the client was pleased with fast and high-quality results by the FWS team and reported a savings of 70 percent compared to other video/photo editing providers.
Flatworld Solutions has a skilled team of more than 30 photo and video editors. If you are looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition, Contact Flatworld Solutions today to discuss our cost-effective and customized strategies for processing high volumes of wedding videos and photos.