In the real estate industry, companies who want to use the best images to market their real estate properties and establishments use images captured by drones since what can be better than a drone to take impressive shots of real estate structures? However, since these aerial videos and images are shot from a high altitude on the go, they require editing to get the desired output before being used in marketing collateral or sales brochures.
Hence, there is a need for effective and efficient drone image editing services. Image editing is one of the most sought-after service in the real estate industry, the other important services being real estate photography and real estate image retouching.
Our Drone Image Editing Services
Flatworld Solutions is a leading drone photo editing service provider and has many years' experience in providing aerial image editing services, including drone panorama stitching and aerial photo editing. Some of the activities we undertake as part of drone image editing are -
- Drone Image Retouching - Using retouching to enhance a badly-captured sky or buildings in a drone image
- Drone Image Color Correction - Colors aren't always captured in their true state by done cameras. We can correct for hue, saturation, white balance, vibrancy, and luminance to provide a strikingly natural color pallete
- Drone Image HDR Enhancement - Altering the contrast, brightness and color by using HDR enhancement techniques
- Drone Image Perspective Correction - Fixing the vertical and horizontal distortion in images caused due to wrong angle of the camera mounted on the drone
- Drone Image Sky Replacement / Color Change - The sky is quite often much brighter than the surrounding areas, causing details to be blown out in to a white mass. We can help put the sky back into your shots or adjust the sky color for images that are stunning from every angle
- 360 Degree Panorama and Virtual Tour Creation Using Drone Images - Drones provide images with a tall perspective which is perfect for creating impressive aerial panoramas. We provide complex stitch work for drone images and provide seamless aerial panoramas and virtual tours
- Drone Image Color Cast Removal - One of the major causes of color cast is poor white balance in an image. Color retouching is performed on an image so that bad colors are corrected and the image is enhanced to the fullest
- Removing Unwanted Objects in Drone Images - Editing out the unwanted objects in an image as well as retouching small portions of things like real grass captured in an image
- Drone Image Stitching - Using PTGui (Graphical User Interface for Panorama Tools) and other tools to stitch multiple images into one single image
- Drone Image Day to Night Conversion - We help you skip the expense of a separate nighttime shoot. We can cost-effectively convert an image from daylight to night view that still provides accurate results
- Editing Natural Shadows in Drone Image - Taking photos from the air can cause unnatural shadows in a photo or there might be shadows of the drone itself in the photo. We can help with correcting for all types of unnatural shadows
- Other Drone Image Editing Services
- Removing camera flashes, shadows and reflections
- Correcting blurred photos and images, tweaking edges of images that have faded
- Rotating photos, cropping photos, clipping images, resizing photos
- Still enhancement - rectifying interior and exterior still images
- Adjusting the different aspects of an image like the hues, saturation levels, etc.
Our 6-Step Process for Drone Image Editing
We are an experienced and reliable drone photo editing service providing company and provide high-quality aerial photo editing services, including drone image stitching services, within a quick turnaround time and at competitive rates. You can also choose to avail a free trial of our services before signing up and selecting us as your reliable partner for drone photo editing services.
We use advanced image editing techniques to enhance the quality of images. Add to that the creative skills and methods of our experienced photo editing staff, and you have awesome photos ready for your business. Outsource drone photo editing services to us to gain a host of benefits.
We follow 6 key steps to edit a drone photo -
Drone Photos Uploaded by Client
Images Edited by our Editors
Quality Checked by Experts
Image Reviewed by Clients
Client Feedback Incorporated
Final Drone Image Submitted
Image Editing Tools We Leverage
We can work on a vast range of image formats, such as TIFF, DWF, JPEG, PSD, DXG, and CAD. Adhering to ISO standards for quality, we make sure that regular quality checks are conducted to get the desired output of images.
Some of the tools that we use for image editing are -
Other Services you Can Benefit From
Why Choose Flatworld For Drone Image Editing Services?
There are numerous reasons why you should choose Flatworld Solutions as your drone image editing service provider. Some of our key differentiators are -
We provide a flexible and highly-affordable pricing structure that takes into account all our clients requirements. We can help you save on costs while still providing the highest quality.
Since we operate from different delivery locations spread across the world in different time zones, we have access to time zone advantages. This helps us deliver quality Physical EMR services within short turnaround times.
We are committed to delivering only the highest-quality services to our valuable clients. To this end, we have obtained ISO-certification, which means you can be assured that we will pay utmost attention to quality.
We take data and customer information security very seriously and to this end are ISO/IEC 27001:2022 ISMS certified. We ensure that all project data is kept completely secure and only divulged to third parties after receiving all the necessary permissions.
Our personnel work out of world-class infrastructure facilities. We have access to high speed and smooth network connectivity, the latest tools and technologies, and world-class office spaces. This helps us further provide exceptional quality to all our clients.
Being one of the leading drone image editing services provider, we have on board a highly skilled, trained and experienced workforce that is poised to meet any of your business requirements.
Single Point of Contact
When you choose to work with us, we assign a dedicated project manager that will serve as a single point of contact to address any of your queries. This dedicated resource will also keep you updated on all project developments.
Easily Scalable Services
We have the necessary bandwidth to ramp up services as and when our clients require it. We always have a reserve workforce capacity that can be deployed as and when the need arises.
Client Success Stories
Flatworld Provided Image and Portrait Clipping Services to a US-based Risk Management Firm
Flatworld provided superior photo clipping services to a customer-centric risk management organization in the United States.
Flatworld Provided an Oregon-based Visual Marketing Client with Panorama Stitching
A leading visual marketing client from Oregon, USA was looking for a professional image editing service provider that could help them with real estate image stitching services. Our team provided the required services within a quick time.
Outsource Aerial Photo Editing Services to FWS
Throughout the project, the team of Flatworld Solutions has been extremely helpful and fast in responding my questions. Especially Prashanth Ashok, the Senior Business Development Executive, that has followed me step by step through the process. I asked for a basic editing of my pictures and the results were beyond expectations. The team seemed really qualified and organized. I suggest Flatworld Solutions for everyone that is looking for a fast and high-quality service.Photography Enthusiast,
USA More Testimonials »
At Flatworld Solutions, we provide a wide range of post processing and image editing services for the real estate industry. Our experienced image editing staff members understand the requirements of our customers accurately and then deliver as per the expectations of our clients. For the past 20 years, we have been providing drone photo editing services to companies across the globe. We are capable of processing large volumes of images within a short turnaround time.
We are aware of the risks associated with security of data in the drone-clicked images that you share with us for editing. Hence, we give you access to an FTP to upload images and download the edited images. We maintain a backup of all the images that we work on so that there is no loss of the valuable images that you share with us.
Outsource drone image editing services, including drone image stitching and aerial photo editing services, to Flatworld Solutions to gain a competitive advantage.