Quality & Workflow Management
Flatworld Solutions believes in providing services to its customers that are high on quality. For this, Flatworld follows a robust process, which ensures that the company provides quality services every time. The process can be broadly classified into the following stages:
- Define (Project Planning)
- Analyze (Process Definition
- Design (Execution)
- Verify (Design Verification)
In the "Define" stage, Flatworld's trained engineers define the customer's project and the output desired from the project. Also, the team that will work on the project is formed.
In the "Analyze" stage, the process to execute the project is determined. The engineers analyze the project and devise solutions to address the customer's requirements and come up with a fool-proof process to execute the project.
Once the process is finalized, it is implemented in the "Execution" stage.
In the "Design Verification" stage, the output derived from executing the project is checked and verified. Then, the engineers check if the output matches the requirements of the customer. Finally, after the output meets all the stages of verification, it is delivered to the customer.
- Define output
- Milestone dates defined
- Communication plan established
- Sign-off authority established
- Project team set-up
- Work alloted to team
- Input validated, documented
- Project manager defines internal timelines and milestones
- Document sign-off by project manager / ops head
- In process quality checks
- Communication with customer for additional inputs
- Internal/External milestone reviews
- Internal sign-offs
- Final quality check by independent reviewer / PM
- Documentation, Final internal sign-off
- Customer review, feedback / modification
- Document learning
The engineering workflow process revolves around quality, cost and quick turnaround time. Flatworld Solutions is supported by an ISO 9001:2000 certification, which speaks volumes about the company's adherence to quality. Every employee of the company undergoes training to achieve the highest standards of quality, accuracy and turnaround time. A project planning and control model has been developed, which ensures that all the services are delivered to the customer on time, on a continual basis. Flatworld has extended its services to several international customers and has successfully maintained the quality levels according to stringent international quality standards.
The following is a list of software that add to Flatworld's technical expertise:
- Map Info
- Tekla Structures (X-STEEL)
- Visual LISP and Object ARX
- AutoCAD MAP
Contact to outsource engineering services to Flatworld Solutions.