Case Study | Billing Back Office Support Services
Back office management of an organization can significantly impact its overall success. Processing huge volumes of data sets on a regular basis from different transactional processes needs effective back office solutions. At Flatworld Solutions, we have been empowering global businesses with our quick and accurate back office billing support services that enhance their business efficiency and improve their bottom-line. Here is a case study on how our efficient back office support services helped a US client.
Billing Back Office Support for a Law Firm
Many small-to-mid-sized law firms in the USA pay less heed to their billing function. This results in an increase in the number of receivables. However, a sound knowledge of the legal system in the US is required to process the receivables. Since each case is treated as a separate "accounting unit", all the costs and accompanying expenses related to a particular case have to be accounted for separately and sent to the client for payment.
A medium-sized law firm (10 attorneys) - CA
- Huge loads of paperwork had to be processed
- The turnaround time had to be improved
- The peak load of paperwork had to be managed efficiently
- Flatworld Solutions managed all the paperwork for the law firm, right from the first stage when a request to initiate a case is received by the firm. Flatworld filed all the paperwork (including all e-mails) in an electronic format
- Details of all the cases dealt by the firm were stored in the firm's in-house software. Based on the services rendered and every case that was successfully closed, bills were generated and sent to the firm's clients
- The customer specialized in services such as evictions, foreclosures and bankruptcy. A considerable percentage of the firm's work involved representing the Government
- When any payment (receivable) was kept on hold due to absence of additional information from the Government, Flatworld Solutions uploaded the missing information and ensured that the payment was released
- Flatworld also provided other regular accounting services
- Manpower costs and other expenses associated to the billing process were cut down considerably
- The turnaround time improved to a great extent
- The increase in the number of bills to be processed, was efficiently managed by Flatworld Solutions
Contact us to outsource billing services.