Case Study on Equity Research Back Office Services
Backtesting is a process that helps traders understand how certain financial instruments would have performed in the past, provided a particular mechanical trading system had been used to trade them.
The process of backtesting had to be performed on different sets of counter-cyclical stock based on several investment policies in order to identify the policy that could give good returns even in a stock market down-trend.
A Portfolio Management Firm - MA
The firm was spending a lot of valuable time and effort on backtesting.
- Data pertaining to several years was extracted from VectorVest
- Investment policies for testing were formulated
- Market indicators and their values were selected
- A basket of counter-cyclical stocks was created
- Backtesting was performed for the past 12 years by using the FastTrack Software
- The cost of resources and other costs were reduced drastically
- The customer experienced a faster turnaround time
Flatworld Solutions believes in delivering accurate finance and accounting services to its global customers, helping them save on time and effort, besides maximizing their productivity and revenue.
Contact us to outsource equity research services.