Case Study on Demographic and Charge Entries
Our customer is growing medical billing organization situated in Houston, TX.
This customer wanted Flatworld Solutions to handle their charge and demographic entries. They were keen on outsourcing these services because of the following reasons -
- The cash flow problem that they often experienced due to the delay in submitting the claims
- Employee turnover
The customer asked us to use a new software called 'Kareo' to carry out their work. The medical billing team at Flatworld Solutions was cross-trained over the phone on how to use this practice management software. This customer was a multi-specialty medical billing company.
- We were asked to handle the charge and demographic entries of this customer by using the Kareo software
- The medical billing team at Flatworld were required to process more than 17000 claims every month
Our customer told us in advance that we will have to manage their heavy workload whenever the need arose and complete it within a 24 hour time frame.
- We were able to successfully meet the requirements of this customer, by quickly ramping up a team within a short notice
- We set up a well defined process, so that we could quickly incorporate updates or changes within 8 business hours
- Our medical billing team maintained a consistent turnaround time of 24 hours
- We conducted 2 levels of Quality Assurance to ensure that we maintained an accuracy level of 98-99%
- We have been successfully working with this customer for the past 1 1\2 years with no escalations
- Our customer has overcome the problems of employee turnover and has experienced an improvement in cash flow
- We enabled this customer to save more than 45% of their operating cost
Our customer is extremely satisfied with our services and has outsourced their entire payment posting work to us. This customer is also planning on outsourcing their accounts receivables management work to us in the future.
Contact us to outsource charge and demographic entries.