Are you missing out on the best pay-outs because of poor chiropractic coding and billing practices? Chiropractors could be losing 44% revenue annually for underbilling patients. That's a whopping $17 billion every year due to billing negligence. Medical billing scams like over coding and canned diagnosis are other top reasons blamed for claims denial.
If you are looking for solutions to mitigate these issues, you should outsource chiropractic insurance billing services to Flatworld Solutions. We provide the best chiropractic billing services for your requirement. We specialize in billing, collection, and practice management as well as revenue cycle management while being fully compliant with HIPAA regulations. So why wait? Partner with us and get faster payouts without facing claims rejection.
Chiropractic Coding and Billing Services We Offer
If you want the support of a trustworthy billing partner to decongest claims pile up, your search ends here. Flatworld's chiropractic insurance billing services can be customized to streamline revenue cycle management. We roll out the following services for accelerated payments -
Billing System Enrolment
To ensure correct coding of bills, our certified professional coders (CPC) collect demographic and insurance information through secure FTP or by obtaining access to your practice management software (PMS) via a secure VPN connection.
Verification of Records
We carry out insurance verifications as a part of our chiropractic billing service. This is done to determine if patients have obtained mandatory authorization for healthcare services as well as to know if they are eligible for coverage from top insurers.
Chiropractic Coding for Billing
Our AAPC-certified coders are adept with the structure and format of medical coding and billing systems such as the International Classification of Diseases (ICD), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), and more.
Claims Denial Management
Flatworld Solutions can review the reason for denial, harmonize data, implement corrections, and appeal claims which will enable you to receive higher reimbursement without hassle.
Chiropractic Insurance Billing AR Collections
Our team proactively readies bill for claims as well as follow up with pending insurance to accelerate cash flow.
Why Choose FWS for Chiropractic Medical Billing Services?
Working with Flatworld Solutions is the right choice for you, and here's why -
We provide highly flexible pricing options which are calculated based on the resources used, the volumes of billing maintained, the time taken to complete, etc.
We ensure that only authorized coders have access to sensitive data.
Multi-expertise in Billing Service
Our methods in coding and billing can eliminate reasons for claims rejection.
Transparency in Service
Our end-to-end chiropractic billing services are transparent, making you feel confident during and after the service, for as long as it's needed.
Industry's Best Practice Management System
We are experts at top practice management software such as Athena collector, Centricity group management, Brightree, AdvancedMD, eclinicalworks, HealthFusion and many others.
Robust Electronic Health Record (EHR)
Our electronic health records are regularly updated and have the most up-to-date information which is readily accessible.
We are fully compliant with the HIPAA and LCD regulations.
Client Success Story
Full Service Billing for a Florida-based Client
A leading medical billing client approached us with the requirement of full service billing. We helped them bring down their AR days from 141 days to below 40 days.
Flatworld Solutions Provided ICD-10 Transition and Training to a Medical Enterprise
FWS helped a leading medical billing company seamlessly and systematically transition to new ICD-10 coding systems.
Outsource Chiropractic Billing Services to Flatworld Solutions
Flatworld Solutions provides a reliable and efficient medical billing service. They have helped improve collections and lower receivables for my clients.Founder & CEO,
Billing Company in Florida More Testimonials »
Flatworld Solutions (FWS) is a leading chiropractic billing company with over 20 years of experience in providing various medical billing & coding services, including chiropractic claims billing services. We are an ISO-certified coding and billing company that follows the standardized method in chiropractic billing services.
Contact us now to outsource chiropractic coding and billing services so we can provide you a FREE quote in 24 hours. At FWS, we focus on meeting deliverables as promised.
Avail best-in-class services at affordable rates
Structure Healthcare Customer Testimonials HIPAA
@ Flatworld Security
@ Flatworld Medical
Billing Process Medical Transcription Process Flow Medical
Coding Process Medical
Claims Process Charge
Entry Process Medical Records
Indexing Process Medical
Billing Software EMR Software
Development FAQs on Outsourcing
Healthcare BPO FAQs on
Teleradiology Services Healthcare
Fraud FAQs FAQs on Medical Accounts Receivable Services FAQs on Outsourcing Claims Adjudication Services FAQs on Healthcare Call Center Services FAQs on Ambulance Billing Services
- Flatworld Solutions Provided Outstanding AR Calling Services to a US-based Client
- FWS Delivered Medical Transcription Services to a Leading Healthcare Research & Consulting Firm
- Flatworld Provided Patient Onboarding Services to a US-based Pill Provider
- Flatworld Provided Teleradiology Services to a Medical Imaging Company in Fremont
AHIMA Healthcare Convention 2016 Read More
Chiropractic Billing Services FAQs
How much does it usually cost to outsource chiropractic billing?
The price depends on the level of services you select, the billing company you employ, and the amount you bill. Medical billing companies usually charge a percentage of the amount collected.
We are the best chiropractic billing service provider who leverages licensed applications and suitable paper trails to accomplish billing targets with excellent accuracy and ensure that your claims are not denied. By choosing Flatworld Solutions as your chiropractic billing service provider, you may save up to 30% time and money while also receiving 24/7 assistance and a dedicated single point of contact for staying updated on your task and getting answers to your questions. Regardless of your budget, our cost-effective billing services are easy on wallets.
What is the benefit of filing claims electronically?
The benefits of filing claims electronically are numerous, including -
- Detection of Errors in Initial Stage - Before submitting to the payment system, the electronic transaction is subjected to various degrees of editing. This reduces the chances of claims rejection or denials for payment.
- Reduces Operational Costs - Filling, mailing, resubmitting, and following the progress of paper claims online saves time and money for your administrative personnel, allowing them to focus on more critical tasks.
- Maintain Cash Flow - Electronically submitted claims are processed faster, leading to quicker reimbursement.
- Track Status - You can check the status of your submitted claims at any time through a secure connection.
- Fewer Claim Rejections - You can have a coordinator examine your claims for accuracy before sending them to providers, and swiftly return claims to you if any information is missing or incorrect before sending them to the recipient.
- Less Paper Work - Electronic claim submission does not require paperwork, allowing you to expedite your billing processes and keep better track of your records.
How do you code chiropractic services?
The American Medical Association publishes and maintains Chiropractic CPT codes, which are one of the most significant code sets for chiropractors to learn. CPT codes are five alpha-numeric characters that describe all of a chiropractor's examinations, diagnostic testing, and medical procedures on a patient.
Chiropractic billing codes inform the insurance company about the operations that the chiropractor is conducting and for which the chiropractor wishes to be reimbursed.
Our AAPC-certified coders at Flatworld Solutions are well-versed in the structure and format of chiropractic coding and billing systems including the International Classification of Diseases (ICD), Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS), Current Procedural Terminology (CPT), and others.
Why should I outsource my chiropractor billing?
Outsourced chiropractic billing services can ease the stress of in-house billing, allowing your staff to focus on what matters the most.
Let’s take a look at some of the top benefits of chiropractic insurance billing services -
- Well-Versed with Industry Trends - The rules and regulations of business and government are continuously shifting. It is your vendor's responsibility to stay up with industry changes and trends that have a direct impact on billing.
- Reduce Billing Errors - Outsourcing chiropractic insurance billing to professionals results in fewer errors. This, in turn, increases collection and cash flow.
- Faster Claim Payments – When you work with a chiropractic billing firm that specializes in the chiropractic field, claims are processed much more quickly. This is because they are masters in the industry and are well-versed in the functioning of the system.
- Increase in Cash Flow - Your billing operations will become more effective and reliable as a result of outsourcing billing services, which include regular follow-ups on unpaid claims.