Flatworld Developed a Patient Dashboard for a Pharmaceutical Company
The client is a research-based global enterprise based in Hong Kong with offices in the United States (Indiana). They have research and development laboratories in six countries and pharmaceutical manufacturing operations in 13 countries across the globe. The R&D team for the client represents 33 percent of their employees and conducts research on patients from more than 50 countries. The client's products have a high-quality reputation for life-changing health management and are sold in over 120 countries.
Challenges Faced by the Client
The client needed a comprehensive patient dashboard that would fulfill multiple requirements involved in data analysis. In addition to a data dashboard that would support their wide-ranging research and development work, the client wanted to satisfy diverse data needs such as demographic data, patient compliance, and new patient calls by nurses. In order to provide the most current data to healthcare scientists, the data dashboard needed an effective refresh function that would ensure new data entries made on Google and Excel spreadsheets were reflected in the dashboard graphs and charts in a timely fashion.
The project included two primary challenges -
- Gathering all required information
- Ensuring that compliance requirements were satisfied
The Flatworld Solutions data research and analysis specialists developed the following solution after carefully analyzing the various requirements of the client -
- At an early point, the research team asked the client to answer a series of questions that would ensure the initial sample would satisfy client expectations
- Factors such as hospitals/locations, patient sectors, call response information, and treatment period were reviewed and integrated into the final dashboard model
- The broad and detailed scope of the collected data had the potential to become overwhelming for data dashboard users. The Flatworld Solutions team filtered and organized the data to ensure that information reported in the patient data dashboard would be understandable for all parties
- The project team created dashboard charts and graphs based on Excel data as requested by the client
- The final patient data dashboard met client expectations and the Flatworld Solutions team provided timely solutions for all project challenges
This data dashboard project demonstrates the value of using a team of data research experts to handle complex data analysis assignments. Flatworld Solutions has two decades of global outsourcing experience - working with both pharmaceutical companies and Fortune 1000 organizations in other industries that encompass rapidly changing data management needs.
Choose Us for High-quality Pharmaceutical Research Services
Having been in the research and analysis industry for over a decade now, we have gained enough experience to handle any of the client's requirements. We have been a leading provider of pharmaceutical research services and a range of other research and analysis services to clients across the globe. Our team comprises of some of the brightest and skilled minds who are capable of providing the right information at the right time. We follow some of the most efficient processes which ensure that we deliver the best services within a quick turnaround time and at highly affordable prices.
Contact us today to discuss how we can provide cost-effective and high-quality research help for your next project.