Flatworld Provided Quantitative and Qualitative Research Services to an Australian Client
The client is based in Australia and is a market leader in third-party administration and claim management. The company operates throughout Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom. The client manages claims for self-insured organizations, brokers, insurers, and government agencies.
Client Requirements and Challenges
The client needed research support regarding self-insured workers compensation alternatives in the Australian Capital Territory (ACT) in southeast Australia. They wanted the resource collection process to encompass all relevant information.
The research project involved these primary challenges -
- Research required from multiple sources
- Evaluation required an understanding of regulations and laws impacting workers compensation within the specific ACT region
After carefully analyzing and understanding the requirements of the client, our research specialists developed this solution -
- The team included an account manager, a research analyst, and a quality analyst
- The research process included multiple online and offline sources regarding workers compensation procedures, reports, proposals, studies, conferences, and laws in the ACT
- The final research report was delivered to the client in five working days. The findings included both current functional requirements as well as a discussion of how future developments could impact rules covering workers compensation
This project demonstrates how essential and time-consuming research tasks can be completed quickly with the support of an experienced research partner. A primary recurring challenge for both qualitative and quantitative research is to ensure that the research analysts are well-versed in regional and national laws, regulations and procedures.
Partner with Flatworld - Leader in Business Research Services
Flatworld Solutions has been a pioneer in providing quality primary and secondary research services a plethora of other business research services. FWS is an ISO certified support services provider and ensures that research processes meet international quality standards as well as unique local requirements. Our research specialists use result-oriented research methodologies. Flatworld Solutions has a team of research experts that pioneered many of the research methods used today by our global business clients. FWS combines high-quality online and offline research with cost-effective pricing that helps our clients stay ahead of their competition. We have worked on similar projects in the past with clients around the globe, and if you have a similar requirement, feel free to get in touch with us today!